Schedule an appointment at the Writing Center. Please read the following before making an appointment:
- All appointments begin at 10 minutes past the hour and last a maximum of 50 minutes. Students who fail to show up by 15 minutes past the hour will be considered no-shows.
- To get on the wait-list for an appointment, simply click on the small clock icon next to the dates for which you would like to be on the wait-list. You will receive an automated email notifying you of any appointments that become available.
- Graduate students should sign up with one of our senior or graduate tutors (these are indicated on the schedule).
- Anyone working on application materials should sign up with one of our senior or graduate tutors (these are indicated on the schedule).
- If you are out of town, we are happy to work with you via phone or Skype. Please call us to make arrangements.
- If you are working on a take-home exam, you may make your appointment as normal, but we will need written permission from your instructor if it is not explicitly stated on the course syllabus or the exam prompt. Instructors should email email@example.com before the time of your appointment.